- High-quality photography and video on location.
- Accurate reproduction of colors, scale and textures.
- Documentation of exhibitions and art events.
- Ready-to-use output TIFF and JPEG files at requested image resolution, compression and size.
- Preservation-grade digitization of artworks.
- Master RAW files up to 4-Star FADGI rate.
- Full reproduction detail with highest color accuracy, sharpness, light uniformity, and imaging spatial resolution.
- Advanced metadata.
- Collections / Archive / Large projects.
On White Wall is a Phase One certified Cultural Heritage Specialist.
- Photo-realistic rendering visualizations of sculptures, artifacts and installations.
- Architectural integration of 3D models.
- State-of-the-art simulations of materials, illuminations and cameras.
On White Wall is a Maxwell Render Certified Xpert.
- Fast, responsive and easy-to-update websites and online portfolios for artists.
- Online artwork catalogs and database integration for museums and collections.
- E-commerce and online art stores for galleries, art publishers and cultural institutions.
- Art books and artists monographs.
- Exhibition catalog design.
- Posters, brochures and printed matter.
On White Wall provides preservation-quality artwork documentation for artists, galleries, collectors, art schools, and museums.
Our photographs, videos, renders and digitization masters are used for archival purposes, digital and printed publications, portfolios, media and web.
We also collaborate closely with artists and art organizations to develop multiple forms of design, that range from printed matter to exhibition design or website.
Contact us for more information and rates.